Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical services and expertise during deployments and other project assignments.
- Monitor computer systems performance and condition and prevent technical issues.
- Administer user accounts and privileges of corporate systems such as network, email, VoIP, DB and other web applications.
- Perform data backup and responsible in system restoration during issues.
- Report operation statistics and update manager on project or issue developments.
- Troubleshoot and act on various technical issues affecting internal operation.
- Handles vendor relation and technical asset management.
- Research customize and test applications to improve operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by my manager/management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/InformationTechnology or equivalent.
- Required skills: Linux (RHEL, Centos, Ubuntu), HTTPD, Database Administration (MYSQL, MSSQL, Oracle), Understanding in network (TCP, VoIP, Security/firewalls)
- Experience in performing performance testing of applications is prefered (e.g. JMeter)
- Experience in Cloud Technologies, AWS, Azure, Big Data and ETL
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Compute
- Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable on Redhat, Ansible and Openstack
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig Area