Responsible in managing company’s IT resources and computer systems as well as providing technical support and services for the company and its clients.
PRINCIPAL ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical services and expertise during deployments and other project assignments.
- Monitor computer systems performance and condition and prevent technical issues.
- Administer user accounts and privileges of corporate systems such as network, email, VoIP, DB and other web applications.
- Perform data backup and responsible in system restoration during issues.
- Report operation statistics and update manager on project or issue developments.
- Troubleshoot and act on various technical issues affecting internal operation.
- Handles vendor relation and technical asset management.
- Research customize and test applications to improve operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by my manager/management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Linux, HTTPD, DHCP, AS/400, MYSQL, Oracle, Voice Over IP
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Job location: 9F-C Apple One Equicom Tower, Mindanao Avenue cor. Biliran Road, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Philippines 6000