The Solutions Consultant/Analyst will support both Sales team and Customers by providing deep dive technical consulting during the pre-selling stage with focus on Network and Security Core Solutions.
PRINCIPAL ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide pre-sales support assistance to the Customer and Sales Teams on assigned product categories within defined service levels (Core Products).
- Proactively develops and exhibits proficient use of resources, systems and communication skills in order to consistently deliver a quality customer experience.
- Uses knowledge to inform and educate customers to further assist the sales process
- Demonstrates time management skills to effectively accomplish assigned tasks.
- Provide technical support to field sales teams during the sales process. Accountable for the technical validity and interoperability of the solution and the direct relationship with the customers’ strategic business plans.
- Prepares detailed product specifications and diagrams
- Assist in providing low-level design
- Coordinates internal specialists and inter-department activities.
- Customarily and regularly engaged at client facilities and delivers high impact presentations leveraging strong technical skills.
- POC for assigned product categories within defined service levels (Core Products).
- Attend technical training and enablements conducted by partners and conducts deep dive technical enablements to the customers
- Design, installation/configuration, and troubleshooting proposed solutions during the (Proof of Concept) POC stage
- Manage/Lead POC deployments
- Provides accurate and reliable recommendations to technical problems
- Applies best practices in implementing and providing support during POC
- Generates different types of documentations such as activity status reports and other relevant POC documentations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Must have have proven knowledge in Network and Security Infrastructure
- Must have Technical, Communication, Presentation skills
- Must have good technical writing skills
- Network and Security Certifications or Trainings highly preferred but not a requirement
- Be self driven, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision, pro-active and willing to learn and results oriented
- Must have an excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve problems quickly
- Candidate must be willing to work in BGC, The Fort
Preferably someone who can start ASAP but not a requirement