As part of the Solutions Consulting and Architecture group, this role leads the opportunities and works collaboratively with sales, portfolio and product management, and professional services teams to drive digital transformation initiatives and business opportunities in the assigned Center of Excellence (COE) and/or Solutions Group.
- Be a trusted advisor through value-focused selling by talking about outcomes, building bundles with partners, and supporting the Land and Expand program towards solutions groups. This role involves proactively engaging with the sales teams, customers, partners, and prospects to drive digital transformation initiatives and business opportunities supporting the achievement of targets in the assigned Center of Excellence and/or Solutions Group.
- Be an innovative architect to design enterprise-grade cloud-native or hybrid application architectures, digital user experiences, business and IT process automations, and/or optimized applications for cloud/hybrid environments in various industries, including telco, banking and finance, insurance, government, etc.
- Be a reliable implementer by collaborating with Sales Executives throughout the sales lifecycle, including exploratory meetings, demonstrations, and workshops to identify the business challenges and objectives; identify potential gaps, co-create value with customers and partners, and recommend solutions and approach as aligned to MDI Novare’s centers of excellence.
- Lead the discovery sessions to understand the client requirements, functional and technical challenges, and organizational roadmap.
- Conduct introductory and/or conceptual presentations, onboarding of opportunities and/or projects, proposal discussions, and coordination with the respective leads and/or groups to ensure delivery of the needed deliverables.
- Drive the preparation of the RFI/RFP responses, effort estimations, proposals, statements of work, industry solution presentations, and other related materials as required in the opportunity management.
- Take the necessary training and/or certifications as aligned with the supported technologies of the assigned COE.
- Must be a technology professional with innovation mindset and willingness to learn/explore new technologies, skills, and experiences
- Research on new, emerging technologies relevant to the company’s business strategies.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With technical experience or background various solutions such as CLOUD, API and Manage Services Solution
- Experience as a Solutions Consultant / Solutions Architect / PreSales Engineer or related role, covering any of the following areas:
- Experience with Intelligent Edge, Workplace & Industry Solutions would be of great advantage
- Must be adept at the technology stack necessary for the assign portfolio offering.
- Works with the various Go To Market teams to define offerings and solutions including strategies and programs to enhance our portfolio offerings with relevant technology for our customers.
- Ability to craft solution designs up to creating solution prototype.
- Provide pre-sales analysis and recommendation in supporting data center solutions focused around but not limited to cloud, data protection, virtualization, systems and server management.
- With excellent communication and deep analytical skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC,Taguig on a Hybrid Set-up
- Preferably 1-4 years experience in Pre-sales, Solutions Consulting
- Preferably someone who can start ASAP but not a requirement.
- Candidate must be willing to work in BGC on a Hybrid Setup
- Preferably someone who can work as soon as possible but not a requirement
Full-Time position(s) available.