We are looking for a user interface and user experience (UI/UX) designer that will collaborate and understand business requirements with the product owner and transform them into sitemaps, user flows, customer/user journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and/or prototypes. You will be responsible for the planning, designing, and implementation of modern designs together with the development team to web and/or mobile public-facing products. The UI/UX designer will be responsible for the whole design of the product to ensure great user experience with non-technical customers.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Product Owner on the objectives and UI/UX requirements of the product
- Design web and mobile application designs
- Plan and implement modern designs
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create interactive prototypes or mockups
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Multimedia Arts or any equivalent course
- Must have at least 2 years of proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
- Must have at least 2 years experience in product development
- Strong portfolio showcasing his/her designed projects.
- Strong knowledge with the design guidelines for the company products both mobile and web
- Creative and shall possess a strong understanding of web design.
- Proficient in designing interfaces and building interactive prototypes using Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision etc. Or in Adobe products such as Photoshop and Illustrator or Figma