Business analyst works as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand client organization's direction, structure and competitive position
- Analyze client organization's industry and competitive position.
- Document and analyze required information and data.
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by my manager/management from time to time.
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Support quality assurance efforts and assemble documentation for QA
- Prepares and conducts client presentations and training.