Responsible in managing company’s IT resources and computer systems as well as providing technical support and services for the company and its clients.
PRINCIPAL ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical services and expertise during deployments and other project assignments.
- Monitor computer systems performance and condition and prevent technical issues.
- Administer user accounts and privileges of corporate systems such as network, email, DB and other web applications.
- Perform data backup and responsible in system restoration during issues.
- Report operation statistics and update manager on project or issue developments.
- Troubleshoot and act on various technical issues affecting internal operation.
- Handles vendor relation and technical asset management.
- Research, customize and test applications to improve operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by my manager/management from time to time.
TECHNICAL / FUNCTIONAL SKILLS
- Proficient in Linux/Unix administration and shell scripting
- Knowledge in various computer applications such as HTTPD, Oracle, MySQL, POSTFIX among others
- General knowledge in network communication.
- Proficiency in using Java or Python
- Familiar on ticketing systems like Manage Engine or Jira
- Working knowledge on APIs.
A plus if have the ff skills
- Has experience on dashboard creation
- Knowledgeable on Database – can perform Database query, and create database connections.
- Has experience on any IT discovery tool
- Familiar with APIGEE.