Scrum Master ManagerMay 8, 2023
Solutions Consultant Manager for Data and AnalyticsMay 8, 2023
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Responsible in Program Management of various Projects
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Tracks and reports team hours on a weekly basis.
- Manages all meetings of the working group.
- Serves as the primary contact and ensure appropriate liaison with the project sponsor(s), Stakeholders, and Team members
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the portfolio, establish the working plan of each project phase
- Facilitate project review and checkpoint meetings
- Manage escalations from client/s and target zero escalations within the portfolio.
- Performs other duties as assigned by my manager/management from time to time.
- College graduate, any IT-related course i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years in the practice of IT project management
- Technical/ Functional Skills
- Project management
- Solid background in PM principles. Tools of the trade include Work Breakdown Structures, Gantt Charts, PM Plans, Sign of of forms for each project phase. The use of PM software is mandatory in this age of software development, thus, knowledge of software like MS Project, Open Workbench, or OpenProj is critical.
- Experience ini both Agile / Application and Infra Project Management
- Solid experience and background in PM Methodology and in enforcing project standards.
- Can Identify business development and “add-on” sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Industry and product knowledge
- Be able to have at least a working knowledge of the product and technologies around it. Knowing the product will allow the PM to identify dependencies for the successful implementation of the product and proper organization of the project team. The PM must be able to relate the project lifecycle to the business process of the customer.
- Analytical problem solving – Ability to identify potential issues & problems and propose solutions with considerations on timeline, effectiveness and practicality in addressing client needs.
- Leadership – Pursues excellence in all aspects of business. The PM must reflect a strong work ethic that inspires stakeholders to emulate his example, especially those within the same organization as the PM.
- Sense of urgency- The PM must be the driving force for projects to move for ward, as such, he must convey a sense of urgency and ensure that stakeholders share this same understanding. The PM must adopt an “as soon as possible” attitude in getting things done without being too dictatorial.
- Candidate must be willing to work on a hybrid set up
- Willing to work in BGC
- Preferably someone who can start ASAP but not a requirement.