Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand client organization’s direction, structure and competitive position.
- Analyze client organization’s industry and competitive position.
- Document and analyze required information and data.
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.Assist in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.’
- Support quality assurance efforts and assemble documentation for QA
- Prepares and conducts client presentations and training.
- OPTIONAL: Maps the client’s business requirements / processes into Maximo software features
- College graduate, any IT-related course i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or equivalent experience
- At least (5) years doing Business Analysis work
- Should be capable of creating functional requirements and its corresponding test cases both positive, negatives, and alternative flows
- Should have a working knowledge on databases and SQL syntax
- Plus factors will be knowledge and actual project experience on using performance testing tools such as JMETER. Also will be a plus if the business analyst has had experience with inventory / asset management systems