Associate ETL Developer (Bootcamp)
Technology professional who is responsible for the collection of data from different sources. Associate ETL Developer will be involved in projects and solutions development to implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop data integration jobs for ingesting data to a Big Data Platform
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
- Develops necessary procedures and functions for ETL jobs and processes to extract, transform and load data from different data sources from one system to another.
- Collaborates with different teams to ensure the delivery of the required jobs
- Design and develop complex application components
- Deploy solutions and troubleshoot/resolve issues in ETL jobs or BI reports when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology,
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Understanding of data quality management and monitoring
- Experience in job benchmarking and troubleshooting data-related issues
- Proven knowledge of databases, SQL, scripting languages, ETL, and file transfer automation
- Understanding on Linux/Unix and Scripting
- Understanding on integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge on ETL tools preferably with Talend, SQL/Stored procedure on Oracle or other DBMS
- Experience with one of the object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc. (is a plus)
- Experience with Big Data is a plus
- Non-Technical/ Non-Functional Skills.
- Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills. Must be able to identify potential issues and problems; Must be able to analyze and logically breakdown these issues and problems; Must then be able to create hypotheses that is useful when troubleshooting and testing; Must finally be able to devise efficient solutions and approaches.
- Project management Skills. Must be able to manage one’s own workload.
- Product Knowledge Mastery. Must be able to facilitate and build end-user/client confidence in produced software and application solutions; Must also be able to implement process changes and ideas to improve product quality.
- Candidate must exhibit Novare’s core values which are:
- Service Orientation
- Global Thinking and Acting
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and all levels of staff verbally and in writing using Filipino and English language.