The Business Analyst elicits information, identifies the problem/s, scopes the solution, analyzes, validates, and communicates the requirements to support business processes, policies and information systems. The business analyst understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommends solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. At Novare, the business analyst creates documentation in which information systems are based from mostly ground up development or continuous product improvement.
Roles and responsibilities
- Understand client organization’s direction, structure and competitive position.
- Analyze client organization’s industry and competitive position.
- Understand business processes in different business domains.
- Research on business domains, solutions, and best practices.
- Perform requirements scoping and use requirements elicitations techniques such as interviews, focus group discussions, and documents analysis.
- Document and analyze required information and data.
- Prepare requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations.
- Develops internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
- Support quality assurance efforts and assemble documentation for QA
- Prepares and conducts client presentations and training.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/ College degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Full time positions available