The Account Manager is the primary customer interface that is responsible for the development of business and relationships with customers’ senior management, providing engineering and product development support, dissemination of value add and differentiation messages to customers, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, is the primary supplier interface for all products and services. Business development responsibilities include new account development, supplier new account development, customer competitor analysis. Customer Strategic Plan Management includes plan development, plan implementation and follow up and update. Supplier interface is communication of solutions value, customer opportunity coordination, margin management and local relationship manager.
- Responsible for field sales, inside sales and telemarketing
- Create new concept for innovation & creative thinking
- Make complex decisions in the face of ambiguity
- Build confidence of client and/or partners to Novare’s products and services
- Demonstrate professionalism in interactions with clients and third-party vendors/suppliers and/or partners
- Initiate collaboration with other groups/ organizations on projects or methods of operating
- Capitalize on opportunities and addresses challenges presented by the diversity of team talents
- Establish the team’s credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to the Team Deliverables
- Respond quickly and efficiently to high-priority issues
- Share knowledge, communicate effectively and work collaboratively within the team
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the Sales Plan with all of the functional departments
- Keeps abreast of company’s products and services
- Keeps up-to-date information of competitors (products, services, activities)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
- With deep understanding and background in Application Development
- Proven experience in Solutions Selling