Senior ETL Developer
Technology professional who will be responsible for all aspect of data integration and migration. The Senior ETL Developer is a high-level position which will lead other ETL Developers involved in projects and guide in making solutions development to implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze, design, develop, implement and support ETL solutions using suitable data loading techniques including but not limited to Push-Down Optimization for performance optimization
- Develop data integration jobs for ingesting data to a Big Data Platform which includes creating and maintenance of optimal data pipeline architecture
- Develop design specifications within the defined architecture using standard procedures and techniques based on the provided requirements
- Develop different data marts, perform ETL, developing BI repositories, and BI administration/reporting
- Develop architecture to implement data quality and data cleansing procedures.
- Analyze impact of different changes with the existing ETL/ELT processes and systems. Assess the compatibility with goals in all areas including cost effectiveness and feasibility.
- Translate business requirements and technical designs into well-developed solutions that meets business KPI goals.
- Design database queries, views and functions to enable reporting and data analytics
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines and repeatable processes and optimize as well as refactor SQL databases and database objects, ETL processes, reporting and analytic solutions in support of business needs/demands
- Maintain and Troubleshoot application issues independently
- Provide deployment and post deployment support
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural and requirement specifications
- Recommend the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL on premise or in the cloud
- Debug and tune data integration processes; analyze data warehouse architecture, normalized/de-normalized, star schemas and snowflakes, slowly changing dimensions, dimensional surrogate key handling, exception data processing, troubleshoot and recommend improvements and alternate methodologies.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent experience preferred
- ETL Development using SSIS
- Power BI Fact Tables creation
- Power BI dashboards and reports creation
- Strong Experience in data integration and migration
- Experience in at least 1 Full Life Cycle Development
- Job Location: 9F-C Apple One Equicom Tower Mindanao Avenue cor. Biliran Road, Cebu Business Park, Cebu City, Philippines 6000