Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop data integration jobs for ingesting data to a Big Data Platform
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code
- Develops necessary procedures and functions for ETL jobs and processes to extract, transform and load data from different data sources from one system to another
- Collaborates develop complex application components
- Deploy solutions and troubleshoot/resolve issues in ETL jobs or BI reports when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information
- Minimum of 1 year ETL Development experience
- Understanding of data quality management and monitoring
- Experience in job benchmarking and troubleshooting data-related issues
- Proven knowledge of databases, SQL, scripting languages, ETL, and file transfer automation
- Understanding on Linux/Unix and Scripting
- Understanding on integration of data from multiple data sources
- Knowledge on ETL tools preferably with Talend, SQL/Stored procedure on Oracle or other DBMS
- Experience with one of the object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc. (is a plus)
- Non-Technical/ Non-Functional Skills.
Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills. Must be able to identify potential issues and problems; Must be able to analyze and logically breakdown these issues and problems; Must then be able to create hypotheses that is useful when troubleshooting and testing; Must finally be able to devise efficient solutions and approaches.
Project management Skills. Must be able to manage one’s own workload.
- Product Knowledge Mastery. Must be able to facilitate and build end- user/client confidence in produced software and application solutions;
- Must also be able to implement process changes and ideas to improve product quality.
- Candidate must exhibit Novare’s core values which are:
- Service Orientation
- Global Thinking and Acting
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills. Must be able to effectively communicate with clients and all levels of staff verbally and in writing using Filipino and English language.